Sunday, August 10, 2008

My first blog

So, my wife wakes me up this morning to tell me I have to watch the kids. I head out to the living room and she heads off to the store, telling me she'll be back in 30 minutes. I start in with my MySpace games, only to have her return and start in with "Oh surprise, you're gaming" "I would like some help in the kitchen", a few minutes later it's "I would really like some help in the kitchen" "I really like all the help I'm getting in the kitchen", so I stop trying to put all my money away in the games and help her fix breakfast, God, watch over me so that I not murder my wife and we can continue to have a happy marriage. There, I've done my Sunday prayer. I'm feeling better already. I return to MySpace and proceed to add all my new friends and finish stashing my money in the games I am playing, Mobsters, Heroes, Vampires, and Pirates. Before I can get to my second MySpace page and finish there, my wife starts in again while SHE is playing her POGO games "honey, are you done yet" "honey, I'm waiting for you to finish so we can start your blog page" "Honey never mind, I'll set it up for you, what do you want the title to be" it never stops when I'm trying to game, but I always here her Pogo stuff going, or see her on her own MySpace page dealing with her Mobster app, gosh you would think she understands the demands on a gamer to "git 'er done", but not when it deals with her games, just when others are trying their own games. So anyways I quit MySpace to appease my goddess and start this blog and what do I hear "hey hon, what are you doing writing a novel", I tell you she could be the poster child for women naggers of the world, I swear they have handbook somewhere that tells them how and when to say something so that it comes out in the worst possible ways. Anyhow, this is my first blog, so I'm gonna sign off and finish my MySpace games before starting in on the free Fiesta MMORPG (for those who don't know that stands for Massive Multi-player On-line Role Playing Game). If you have never tried one, the Fiesta game has been fun so far, but it is kinda easy. Oh, sorry, said I was gonna go, but the MMORPG stuff reminded me of my lost love, City of Heroes and City of Villains. I haven't been able to afford the $15 a month recently so I am pining for the joy of blasting the crap out of some goons getting in my way.

As I leave, I just want everyone to know, my wife will be reading this blog regularly so if you think I am being to harsh let me know, but she will have already beaten me for it if she feels that way so don't worry about this being a problem, she is all-knowing of my life.

P.S. can somebody help me escape, I really need more time for the joys of my life, my games.

LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawd, you did write a novel!!

I love you babe, too bad your depiction of me is nowhere near my sweet, loving, and supportive real self.

KPippinger said...

Yeah right. Sweet, loving and supportive is right, as long as it gets you what you want. I love you honey.

Anonymous said...

So its been 24 hours, when is your next post???